Lately, as Developers, WordPress Power Users or final user we are used to using some Page Builder.
There are tens of Page Builders out there, some bad as Visual Composer some good as Beaver Builder.
Now for a new project that I am starting working on and for as requirement needs a page builder, I did research to know what’s new on this topic.
I found this “relative” new Page Builder called Elementor, and for my surprise, the plugin really nailed it about the UI & UX, is easy to use, it does not fill the content with a shortcodes nightmare, is fast, intuitive and easy to use.
For the next couple of months, I’ll be fully working with Elementor not just using the UI and the default modules, I’ll create custom modules for the project, and I’ll like to document the process.
For now here is a resources list to start and get involved with Elementor.
Elementor Free & Pro Plugins
Themes that works with Elementor
Tutorials, Tips, and Tricks
- Elementor’s Youtube Channel
- WPTuts Elementor Youtube Tutorials Playlist
- Elementor Tutorials at SniffleValve.com
- WP Sculptor’s 3.5 Hour Long Elementor Tutorial (Youtube)
- Part 1: WP Sculptor’s Elementor Pro Tutorial (Youtube)
- CSS to Offset Sticky Header For Anchor Links by Joel Eade